I need some help

Mrjames

Local time
3:12 AM
Well my motorbike was stollen awhile back and being somewhat disabled and homeless it's been a pain in the ass trying to get another bike going , some days I just cant pedal or walk do to pain . Anyway I'm reaching out to all the motorized bike lovers out there who know how fun these bike are and the money saved on gas . My bike was that and more , I'm broke and can't afford the mounting plate and brackets wich range from $35 to $65 . I was hoping someone in my area who has one or an extra they wouldn't mind letting it go so I can get mobile again. I'm in Monrovia San Gabriel Valley , It's taken me almost a year to get a bike and motor and all the things I need to make it .... I just need the mounting plate and brackets would be so helpful 😟 thanks for your time and help,
Mr James

Get a piece of cardboard print your wish on it fly it on the corner it probably take a week and half you'll have it!

Get a piece of cardboard print your wish on it fly it on the corner it probably take a week and half you'll have it!
Thank you for your reply / riddle is that anything like "Run it up the flag pole ??? I didn't understand it at All . NO HELP TO ME

Back