I need specs on gas bike frame

Hey thanks glad to be here. Thanks everyone.The size I asked about last. The 1 1/2 to 1 5/8 and the 1 5/8 to 1 3/4. Those are size options they provided. Since you said my down tube was 1.65 inches or 1 5/8 I came back to ask which of the two sizes should I pick for that gas bike frame that I asked about initially.
Are you blind or just a dumbass? lol
I already answered you.
If you are asking about what size muffler clamps to order on SickBikeParts.com then
get the larger size so you can add an aluminum or pvc shim under the sharp edges.
Your felt kick off frame is aluminum so the muffler clamps will damage the frame.
I hate muffler clamps and would replace them with billet clamps.
That also applies to the 2 seat post clamps.

1452545289639.jpg
We don't wants no feuding round these parts yall...I only have One good eye...and it's on you guys... (carry on )

Ok I’m getting the larger of the two. I’m not even sure which is the larger. Back to google. Hey this is me searching for my answers. I wasn’t a part of a gas bike forum till a couple days ago. I know the efficiency and ease of finding what your looking for on forums. If you want to recommend me a link I’ll be glad to read. I’m trying to get my bike back up and running. Not play Marco pollo with the info I seek.

Ok I’m getting the larger of the two. I’m not even sure which is the larger. Back to google. Hey this is me searching for my answers. I wasn’t a part of a gas bike forum till a couple days ago. I know the efficiency and ease of finding what your looking for on forums. If you want to recommend me a link I’ll be glad to read. I’m trying to get my bike back up and running. Not play Marco pollo with the info I seek.
oh you'll be alright. Use the "SEARCH" button and be polite when asking questions...there are alot of cool people here that will help you.

So answer my question..is that your bike with the 4 stroke?

No marco polo here, just be nice....ya hear me? ;)

That’s my four stroke the one in the pictures where it’s an for sale ad. I got it in a trade for this bike plus $70. It was $100 but I gave him $30 extra back tube for it.
a42eadd3-1aac-4ba9-866f-b9167137e794-png.83131

I’m Sorry I’m used to car forums. It can get pretty vulgar there I apologize

Back