i need sum Suspensions Opinions

Thanks for the heads up. I am strongly considering one of those, since it seems impossible for rim brakes to work on any type of springer I have seen... even though I've seen old school puller rim brakes on a few of the schwinn style springers... but the geometry changed when you hit bumps... so it seems like that would eff with the braking and could possible pull the pad under the rim on a big bump combined with braking.

I wonder if the disc brake mount and the caliper mount are attached to the outer part of the suspension hub, so it all can stay still while the forks and axle move inside the hub... if so, I suppose I could put a disc up front. pricey, but the best brake choice regardless. I will be looking into this..... edit: I just sent an email to the Pantourhub people, and will post my findings on the subject.

If any one else has one of these and knows for sure, please chime in!

Last edited:
k here is a update on what i went with a springer that came with my bike

http://www.motoredbikes.com/album.php?albumid=195&pictureid=1965

and i think its bent a bit now and it doesn't works like it use to i have to hang on with 2 hands anything above 30 mph and its so wobbly iam looking at the forks that come on the k2 bike made by girven something like that it just has not got that cool look i have a stormy archer front hub OMG THE BEST if u have the funds get it i got the sealed barring type with 6 volts noting wired to it yet stooping on a dime now at 40 mph

Back