I never thought I'd be scared

I thought the reds were better fml I did a switch in my Zeda 80 from the black cardboardy ones to the reds from my broken phantom bottom end thinking it would be better oh well guess I'll throw those on my phantom upgrade it since I kept them

Once the vibrations get that bad , the noise could be coming from anywhere... my steering tube had a tiny bit of play in it and it sounded like someone was hitting the frame with a damn hammer. My engine is excessively vibratey

I'm installing a 32t and an mz65 on my phantom this weekend. I wonder if the stock exhaust is restrictive like the 66cc stock muffler is. I'm also going to run it straight piped for fun to see how loud it's going to be.

The Phantom pipe is not restrictive at all, it is very free flowing, nothing like the stock ones on the 66cc motors.
It is slightly restricted but it's kinda a good thing these engines need a bit of restrictions to perform at best

I think a pro-circuit type pipe would really turn a phantom into a low end monster.

I think a pro-circuit type pipe would really turn a phantom into a low end monster.
A member on the Phantom Facebook group who also has a YouTube channel modified a KTM pipe to fit his phantom. He couldn't stop the clutch from slipping and had to upgrade to the SAF super clutch. The Phantom is already a torque monster on the stock exhaust. Honestly for most people a pipe isn't necessary. I still want to add one, but now I am looking at making my own clutch as well lol.

It is slightly restricted but it's kinda a good thing these engines need a bit of restrictions to perform at best
Compared to the typical China doll exhaust the Phantom pipe is a race exhaust lol. The Phantom-style exhaust they sell for the 66cc engines would be a great middle ground upgrade to compliment some small port work and carb upgrades without going full expansion chamber and keeping the noise level very reasonable.

What crank do I need to get or do I have to drill out a yd 100 crank to fit the bearing

To test the auto-brake light... I am going to mount it temporarily to my handlebars so I can watch how it reacts, etc...

I do NOT want the brake light to come on when I let off the throttle.

Back