I REALLY NEED SOME HELP!

hmm...what kind of bike would you reccomend if we dont count the hybrid fatbike and the hardtail?... looks dont matter, good on macadam, low cost.

thanks you have been a big help to me. I now have to go but I hope we can sometime conversate again if I need some help. thanks again and sorry for my bad english.đź‘‹bye

thanks. so what kind of bike should I buy? Do you by any chance have a link to a site... i have never been good at craigs list and stuff like that. and how cheap do the bikes get?
You can always contact your local PD or Sheriffs depts. as well, as they usually have unclaimed bikes that had previously been stolen etc., and usually just like to get rid of them.

I bought one of the Hyper Beach Cruisers myself in May of 2020 for my present build...I just wanted it for its frame and front fork and handle bars and stripped out the rest.

Here are the Imgur.com pics below of the bike, first ones are of the bike when i first built it 14 months ago that had the spoke wheels and coaster brake on the rear and the rim brakes on the front.

The second Imgur.com pics show the bike once i went with the mag wheels and disk brakes.

I cant stress enough, that the coaster brakes and front rim brakes WILL FAIL eventually...This is why it is worth it to do what i did...Just click on the pic of each one to bring up all the pics to view...DAMIEN

The Huffy Night Hawk might be a bike you want to consider. It cost around $160 USA at Wal-Mart

56349-1.jpg

The Huffy Night Hawk might be a bike you want to consider. It cost around $160 USA at Wal-Mart
The motor won't fit into that frame enclosure with that model Huffy...Too much of a downward slope on the upper tube...Requires waaaay too much manipulation to try to wedge it in there and then the front and rear sprocket alignment will be off...DAMIEN

nice! is there anything under 100$ ?
The Hyper is 118.00 USD

Back