I REALLY NEED SOME HELP!

DAMIEN1307

Staff member
sorry my english isnt great... i was just wanting to say if that would be a good engine. its cheap excellent for me.
I couldnt tell you if that cheap kit was any good or not, I use the Zeda 80 motor kits myself as they are better made than most of the other Chinese kits available...DAMIEN

Attachments

• Zeda-Technology-Co-Zeda80-Brief.pdf
    723.8 KB · Views: 27
  • FireStorm-PK80-Installation.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 27

TIMTOM

I couldnt tell you if that cheap kit was any good or not, I use the Zeda 80 motor kits myself as they are better made than most of the other Chinese kits available...DAMIEN

looks great but sadly too expensive for me so... i'm probably gonna stay with china or an alternative choice if i find one

DAMIEN1307

Staff member
i'm probably gonna stay with china or an alternative choice if i find one
Its Chinese also, just better made is all...I understand the financial part though, people need to do what they can afford to do...lol...DAMIEN

DAMIEN1307

Staff member
yep! for me price comes first and quality second
You can still use that installation manual though since its very precise and is the same for any of the China Girl kits to help you put it all together...DAMIEN

Chainlube

yep! for me price comes first and quality second
Just go through the engine when you get it and look for any bent or missing studs. Pull the head and cylinder off and look in the ports, intake and exhaust, see if there is anything protruding into the airflow. Maybe some left over casting material, carefully file it off if there is. The piston will have a pin in each of the ring grooves, make sure those pins are toward the rear of the bike or intake side.

Have fun and if you rub into any issues, just post a picture and ask here.

TIMTOM

Just go through the engine when you get it and look for any bent or missing studs. Pull the head and cylinder off and look in the ports, intake and exhaust, see if there is anything protruding into the airflow. Maybe some left over casting material, carefully file it off if there is. The piston will have a pin in each of the ring grooves, make sure those pins are toward the rear of the bike or intake side.

Have fun and if you rub into any issues, just post a picture and ask here.
thanks, you all have been so helpfull.

furweider691

a hardtail might be alright but i would much rather find a bike with a frame like i showed on a picture (dont know how the frame called).
how about a fatbike ?
Workman bikes , the have frames with the loop at the bottom , heavy duty frames , mas dinero but excellent company and product.

Wrench

Worksman will sell the frame only for about $300 just call them and ask