I spotted a "happy time' Motor bicycle in Alto, Michigan

:cool:in Honolulu, where there are over half a million cars on the road, i've only seen ONE other motorized bicycle. :eek:

his was a rack mount, and the rider was pedalling with the engine off.

Myron

In Boston I have not seen another happy time and only one bike with a rack mount.

Hi Simon I just started riding near Alto Mi I live on whitneyville ave and just started riding . that is when I can get the Ice melted on our driveway so I can start the danged thing. I dont think I know what a happy time bike is though. Where in Alto are you.

i am in battle creek mi and still yet to see another motorized bike. would be nice to meet someone down here to exchange ideas

so is happy time a brand or just a insider word for a cinese made 2stroke on a bike?

Hi Simon I just started riding near Alto Mi I live on whitneyville ave and just started riding . that is when I can get the Ice melted on our driveway so I can start the danged thing. I dont think I know what a happy time bike is though. Where in Alto are you.

I saw a motorized bike on Timpson Rd, near Alto ( the dirt road part) one day. I'm guessing it might have been you. I live in Kentwood right now. I used to live in Lowell for several years. My motor bike is down right now. I plan on getting it running by spring :)

Back