I think it’s a KTM 50 carb

Stoneman

Local time
12:39 PM
has anyone played around with one of these?

They were flogging them off cheap on eBay, I like how the number has been removed haha
DB3B9403-4497-4103-AA30-22405856674C.jpeg
338D81AE-EACA-499A-A87C-9BCBC3D5E2BC.jpeg

Kc you need to get your eye's checked the pic above does not show the use of an offset intake,and we all know what it look's like there doesn't need to be a pic of your bikes on every thread LOL.

Whats up with with the rubber flexible intake?
If if you have don't have room for the carb to fit get an offset Z intake.

They work great and I've used them many times.
Just get an an offset carb intake.

They work just dandy for my builds anyway
;-}
It’s just there mate as I just got the pipe and I was checking it out
You always go off topic haha

Picture and link removed :D :p

Well I’ll give it a bash any way but if I’m correct, are they oil injection connectors on there?

The one on the side with idle adjust and airscrew appears to be oil injection you can see it links into an air passage.The one on the opisite side looks like it's an overflow for the bowl though I dont know why it's so high up my OKO has the same thing.

Kc you need to get your eye's checked the pic above does not show the use of an offset intake,and we all know what it look's like there doesn't need to be a pic of your bikes on every thread LOL.
Best check your own eyes, the Caddy has an offset same as this Fito.

2_Fito3doneL-1280.jpg

2_Fito3doneR-1280.jpg

It's moot point now, it won't work with that funky carb I guess.
I use my build pics as examples when I can because I can and I think they help ;-}

Not really, they are always the same bikes or very similar and just fill the thread and aren't even relevant to the question. Im not asking about fitting it to a bike or inlet angles or the need for it to be offset. Im wondering if anyone has managed to tune one on a bike and did they find any problems or any tricks, well in round about way.

Are you sure its not free advertisement? ;)

But on the plus side i think its nice you read my posts :)

Best check your own eyes, the Caddy has an offset same as this Fito.

2_Fito3doneL-1280.jpg

2_Fito3doneR-1280.jpg

It's moot point now, it won't work with that funky carb I guess.
I use my build pics as examples when I can because I can and I think they help ;-}
Offset is to the left or the right. Not upward. Those are just stock. As a mater of fact they are stock intakes, and not as you say the same.
The Caddy has a stock short welded tube intake, and the Fito has a stock cast intake. They don't make offset cast intakes, and while they do make offset welded tube intakes the one on the Caddy is not one of them.. Why do you insist on arguing a point that you are completely wrong about. It dosen't exactly shine a light of knowledge through your commentary. Lest you just believe we are all very stupid you should sling that BS (which by the way the
pics. do help clarify) somewhere else.

Back