I Want A Transmission!

S

skatingsamurai

i had a frame mounted 2 stroke and the thing broke. since then, i have decided that im not going to invest any more money into these things unless someone comes out with a multi speed transmission that will allow for both torque and variable amounts of top speed. i also will not buy another kit untill this includes a 4 stroke engine. so

has anyone seen a kit that doesnt require welding? even if it does i might consider it still becuase i recently bought a welder.

If i may add my unsolicited endorsement here... the SBP kit is great and works just as promised. Having the transmission is perfect for optimizing both hillclimbing and top speed. I am having an absolute blast!

pablo, i was really hoping you would say that about the 4 stroke. ill invest my money when you work something out for that engine. i REALLY like the design of your jackshaft kit. needs a name though. like the jackrabbit kit, i dunno but i got really excited when i saw it but i need to be able to pull start it. 2 strokers have always been hard for me to start.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I'm thinking the answer is a Lifan 50 cc engine complete with trans and electrical for $320. Amy I wrong?

Back