i want it, i want it, I WANT IT!

G

gone_fishin

http://www.grubeeinc.com/

lotsa really cool parts listed under "skyhawk engine kits"...i'd love to locate the new "double-pull" brake/throttle assembly, and there's an expansion chamber exhaust i'd like to know more about 8)

G

gone_fishin

ok, i see cookie just put this on a nice list elsewhere...tom, delete if u want.

C

Cookie

Augie

Augie over on the motokruser site they where getting tecknical about the mufflers and the pipes you might enjoy that site I think it was about 3 months ago ......

recently I found a nice bike break handel that fit my hand great I pulled off that trashy clutch pull and replaced it the only trouble is the clutch pull will not lock but a rubber band will hold it if I need it.

Cookie

T

try1897

clutch handle

Cookie the first thing I did to modify my bike was to trash the cheeze clutch handle and find a nice one that was metal . Then I just drilled the holes in it to match the old one and installed the triger lock part off the old one onto the new one . It work fine . I used a carter pin to hold the triger in place and vuala de do da on the road again ............Tom in WV

D

davidsis

Grubee

How come the Grubee web site does not have any prices on their stuff?

G

gone_fishin

hmmm...looks like you have to contact 'em about parts info, too, the page doesn't work for me :(

A

atcspaul

Augie over on the motokruser site they where getting tecknical about the mufflers and the pipes you might enjoy that site I think it was about 3 months ago ......

recently I found a nice bike break handel that fit my hand great I pulled off that trashy clutch pull and replaced it the only trouble is the clutch pull will not lock but a rubber band will hold it if I need it.

Cookie
i keep a couple zip ties in my bag and they are great if you have a problem and have to keep clutch in. i use a break handle and notice it works alot better then what came with the kit and the zip tie makes it perfect

Thread Status: Hello , this thread is over 3 years old. You can still reply if relevant, but sometimes it's better to create a new thread to get more replies!