i want it, i want it, I WANT IT!

G

gone_fishin

http://www.grubeeinc.com/

lotsa really cool parts listed under "skyhawk engine kits"...i'd love to locate the new "double-pull" brake/throttle assembly, and there's an expansion chamber exhaust i'd like to know more about 8)

ok, i see cookie just put this on a nice list elsewhere...tom, delete if u want.

Augie

Augie over on the motokruser site they where getting tecknical about the mufflers and the pipes you might enjoy that site I think it was about 3 months ago ......

recently I found a nice bike break handel that fit my hand great I pulled off that trashy clutch pull and replaced it the only trouble is the clutch pull will not lock but a rubber band will hold it if I need it.

Cookie

clutch handle

Cookie the first thing I did to modify my bike was to trash the cheeze clutch handle and find a nice one that was metal . Then I just drilled the holes in it to match the old one and installed the triger lock part off the old one onto the new one . It work fine . I used a carter pin to hold the triger in place and vuala de do da on the road again ............Tom in WV

Grubee

How come the Grubee web site does not have any prices on their stuff?

hmmm...looks like you have to contact 'em about parts info, too, the page doesn't work for me :(

Augie over on the motokruser site they where getting tecknical about the mufflers and the pipes you might enjoy that site I think it was about 3 months ago ......

recently I found a nice bike break handel that fit my hand great I pulled off that trashy clutch pull and replaced it the only trouble is the clutch pull will not lock but a rubber band will hold it if I need it.

Cookie

i keep a couple zip ties in my bag and they are great if you have a problem and have to keep clutch in. i use a break handle and notice it works alot better then what came with the kit and the zip tie makes it perfect

Back