I want to build a bike

ickda

Local time
9:48 AM
I hi just want to build a bike.
I want it to go about 60 plus
I want it to be able to have a battery to power head light, tail light, blinker
I need brakes that would make it street legal, proper tires, a radio all powerd like a car or something.
I would like to have a thingy that would allow me to control the blinkers, allow me to use a key to start it and control my head light.....
also all the speed boosting components.
I plan to gather the part one at a time till I have somthing that could keep up with traffic but still be cheaper then a car or a motorcycle
Links and stuff would be much appreciated.
I tried to find the stuff online but all I can find or those stupid e bike kites every time I think to bother menting electricity.....
Also if you think that a 175 mail could reach speeds above 60 mph, like 70 or 80, I would love to know how, if you think I could go faster then... XD

60 mph isn't doable without dozens of hours and hundreds of dollars worth of work, plus the cops would be on your ass day and night. I've got enough time and money in my bike that I could have just bought a motorcycle and I'm still barely kissing 50 mph on flat ground. Most guys here are lucky to hit 40.

If you want fast, get a Kawasaki or something. If 60 mph was typical or even reasonable for a motorized bike they'd be outlawed in a heartbeat. The dozen or so people with 50 mph bikes don't do that on the road either.

OP you might want to consider a scooter, has all you need plus you can get a great deal on a used one.

I know that some of the high end ones with just stock parts can go 45, if I where to get a 60 cc engine, with mods and a shifter kit, the right bike, I figured pushing 50 if not 60 would be doable.
Also above 60 would not make them illegal, I hear there are measures that you can take to make them street legal. so meh.

bolt on modifications won't get you past 45 mph. I don't know what "high end ones" you're talking about but the fastest china girls you can get before they start costing $600 will top out at 35. anyone claiming to go faster than that on a stock bike is a liar or only weighs about 60 pounds

OP I wish you well in your endeavor, have you ever been on a bicycle going 60mph? I haven't and never will. Think about the safety aspect alone, brakes, thin ass tires, bearings etc. that are not designed for those speeds.......good luck and keep us updated.

Yes. I give my word: it's not that we're into shooting down your dream. It's just that 60 mph is unrealistic and dangerous.

A second hand Honda Helix would get you there cheaper and safer.

im only lookin to reach about 45 mph on my motor bike just enough to be on main roads without ***-holes blowing past me with no patients. i too want to make my motorbike my daily driver, but i have to agree that 60 mph sounds hella dangerous. thats like freeway speeds. and if there's a point were i gtta be on the freeway im goin home and gettin my SUV. i mean just 2 days b4 christmas i layed my motor bike over goin 30 and my knee in messed up now. i cant imagine how messed up id be if i was goin 60. thank god i was not on the main roads i was takin a short cut home behind an elementary school. went from wet grass to wet sidewalk and my front wheel slid right out from underneath me.(no grip)

You guys do realize by the last post that I mad that I mostly consisted on that speed, 40 or 50 well 45 would be decent

Consider a HF 79cc in frame setup with a qmatic trans or 5g[4g] that's similar. That setup will light your fire. SBP shift kit would keep the flame burning too.

Back