I want to build a bike

Ah, what about a electric system?
Like somthing that can power tail lights, head lights, blinker, radio, and maybe a starter?
also something that could tell me how fast I am going

You need to check your state laws for making it street legal. Some states require tags and brake lights.
There is a sub-forum on this site about state laws. Just find a thread about your state.
-I think you can make a motorized bike go 60mph, but it would be cheaper and safer to buy a Chinese 150cc scooter.

also, what engine is that, I keep getting a greyhound engine that ant meant for bikes in my search (well it could be used for one if I had the skill to tinker with it to death)

Well I love this stuff, if I could get it to go that fast I would love it, also I plan on buy it part for part, get a kit one month, the next I get recomended mods, and keep it up till it is finished, I may go with a scooter, but if I do, I want to know the price on both sides of the coin

Here are a few engines that could approach the speed you desire.
-Neither is street legal in most states.
Both installations require welding and steel cutting.
Harbor Freight 212cc
attachment.php

Honda/Lifan 125cc
attachment.php

learn to weld if you want to do one of those. And be prepared to spend a whole lot of money on tires

I wasn't asking how to weld just how to put that thing together....., links would be good if non of you can type out a step by step thing, also what parts would be needed and where can you get one...
jeezus

those are both completely custom builds with the only off the shelf components being the engines.

Yah nut there must be a guideline or somthing that one could use to build one of these. or Do the people who spend so much love and time making them just hold the secrets and craft to themselves?

Back