I wanted to go for a ride this morning but damn it snowed.

Getting late for snow in the Rockies May 21st, but I never call it spring here until June 1st.
Not more than 4 miles from me they got 20" of snow I caught the edge.
Then oak leaves appear.
IMG_20190521_103344957_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
I live in southern Md. and we have snow in Jan and Feb . Not usually very much and gone in a few days. This area is considered subtropical. But it's hot in summer and there are ticks mosquitos and biting flys so it's a trade off. Good thing I fly faster than the pests do. Mid 80s today might go crabbing. Tom
Crabbing sounds like fun and I would think you can make some extra money.
I use to drive a hundred miles to go out crawfishing at night at a remote reservoir snorkling with fins and wet suit I catch enough to fill up two big icechest they were good eating with a few beers.

Oh and damn I did bring my spear gun this one night out in the water with chemical light sticks I look back on shore into the moon light saw what look like 2 guys strolling along shore, next morning I investigated their tracks look at their foot prints and gasp they were web footed fibian foot prints I could of done some frog gigging too!
Big enough frog legs on those two fellas feed whole lot of people at a banquet.
Name of the resevoir was Sanwash in NE, Zootah!

Last edited:
lol, I know how you feel, here in the Pacific Northwest we have the least predictable weather in the country, if you don't like the weather here, wait a few minutes or drive a few miles away

im putting a cafe racer fairing on my 4 stroke. probly won't help much with rain, it's really small but looks fast lol.
I have been caught 40 miles from home in a downpour. had a poncho but most of the water got me coming up off the tires. it sucked balls and even someone purposely drove a deep puddle on to me a few blocks from home!

I live in southern Md. and we have snow in Jan and Feb . Not usually very much and gone in a few days. This area is considered subtropical. But it's hot in summer and there are ticks mosquitos and biting flys so it's a trade off. Good thing I fly faster than the pests do. Mid 80s today might go crabbing. Tom
This video is fairly old and was in a January or February maybe. Still it's rough when it's cold.

Back