Idea for a supercheap ebike made from a repurposed vacuum cleaner motor, UPS batteries, rusted walmart bike, and electrical junk from home depot.

Lol. I hit 140mph at 4:31 in this video. Pucker moment at at 4:38. Just for reference, when the speedo is straight up (12:00), that's 80mph. 3:00 is 110, 4:30 is 145. Never dropped below 70-ish, but I thought for sure the wall was gonna be a new friend.

EDIT:!!!!! If you want to see some "Days Of Thunder" moves, go to 6:52. The Cars went three abreast, I was faster, so I thought "my car will stick on the skirt at 115mph, I'm going for it!!!!". It's legal on the Rolex course to go under the yellow line, hehe.

13:10 I meet the same chassis. Pink car, brother to baby blue. We all bump-drafted together one time or another during the race. So epic. Bump drafting at Daytona!

Sell the vacuum motor. Use the funds to purchase some gears, chain and Harbor Freight drill. You'll make it to the gas station.

We own 4 identical Harbor Freight drills, I will be physically sick if another one enters this house.
One of the 4 drills might work well for this project though!

1652144278466.png

Or, alternatively:

1652145124475.png

The batteries are probably dead on 3 of those HF drills so ya need another drill by now anyways :LOL:

I am amazed my $40 cordless from walmart is approaching its 4th year of abuse..

Seems like the Cordless DeWalt Drill will last forever The battery lasts about 7 years with normal use
I've got a couple DeWalts now The damn battery costs just as much as a new drill w battery.
So I got a deal at Lowes, DeWalt Drill and 2 batteries for $99
So now I got 2 drills and 2 batteries
Next time I need a battery hopefully I get another deal on drill w 2 batteries Then I'll have 3 drills :LOL:

I also got a few electric Craftsman drills I use them when I need constant power for a long time or just alot of torque
One of my craftsman drills must be over 50 years old and still works perfect

Best invention ever

Seems like the Cordless DeWalt Drill will last forever The battery lasts about 7 years with normal use
I've got a couple DeWalts now The damn battery costs just as much as a new drill w battery.
So I got a deal at Lowes, DeWalt Drill and 2 batteries for $99
So now I got 2 drills and 2 batteries
Next time I need a battery hopefully I get another deal on drill w 2 batteries Then I'll have 3 drills :LOL:

I also got a few electric Craftsman drills I use them when I need constant power for a long time or just alot of torque
One of my craftsman drills must be over 50 years old and still works perfect

Best invention ever
I got a 50 or 60 year old 1/2 HP drill... All metal... Somewhere... Good for mixing drywall mud

Back