Idea for a supercheap ebike made from a repurposed vacuum cleaner motor, UPS batteries, rusted walmart bike, and electrical junk from home depot.

When I worked as a linesman doing strand we had a Tanaka for drilling holes... Definitely would have the low end power...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220509-223600.png
    Screenshot_20220509-223600.png
    198.4 KB · Views: 120
I got a 50 or 60 year old 1/2 HP drill... All metal... Somewhere... Good for mixing drywall mu
First electric hand drill was invented in 1889 it was huge and for industrial work
Craftsman invented the first lightweight hand drill for the home in 1930, But that too was huge
Those Drill are still working today

We've come a long way baby

When the lights would dim from running those old tools... I popped a transformer with an old 3phase compressor... Power company wasn't impressed... ran for about 2 hours of sand blasting... Then it knocked out 4 neighbors...

Seems like the Cordless DeWalt Drill will last forever The battery lasts about 7 years with normal use
I've got a couple DeWalts now The damn battery costs just as much as a new drill w battery.
So I got a deal at Lowes, DeWalt Drill and 2 batteries for $99
So now I got 2 drills and 2 batteries
Next time I need a battery hopefully I get another deal on drill w 2 batteries Then I'll have 3 drills :LOL:

I also got a few electric Craftsman drills I use them when I need constant power for a long time or just alot of torque
One of my craftsman drills must be over 50 years old and still works perfect

Best invention ever
You can just put new batteries in the carrier, they're just 18650's.

I just buy the knock off batteries anymore. Been using Milwaukee for some time now, and got two 2 packs of batteries on Amazon for around $35.

You can just put new batteries in the carrier, they're just 18650's.

I just buy the knock off batteries anymore. Been using Milwaukee for some time now, and got two 2 packs of batteries on Amazon for around $35

Thanks for the advice, but I don't want to mess with those batteries

One Cordless drill I had when the battery died I put a cord on it to operate off 110v

I ran the cord thru the charger and hooked it up to the drill It worked with no battery now

There was a guy in Tijuana who hooked one of these up with copper pipe you held on to one in each hand and he cranked it up to give you a shock

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220512-033115.png
    Screenshot_20220512-033115.png
    315 KB · Views: 114
Back