Idle adjustment screws $5.00

I was in the market for 1 myself a few years ago. Someone suggested to me that you would have to buy a new carb. Sorry I thought there might be a market for these. I'll take down my post.

I was in the market for 1 myself a few years ago. Someone suggested to me that you would have to buy a new carb. Sorry I thought there might be a market for these. I'll take down my post.
I noticed you needed one as well when I checked your posts lol... Somehow I would have contacted the supplier and see if they could fix it (like sending a single screw in the mail for 40 cents) and see what would happen.

I don't think there's a standard size, but I might be wrong, either way finding a buyer for a screw like that would be downright near impossible. I basically thought you were absolutely joking or completely insane, it just seemed to random and out of place that it didn't make sense.

I suppose though somebody like gasbike could pull it off somehow... Then again if you lost it on the road and don't know jack about replacing a screw like that with parts from the hardware store I guess you could be convinced that you should buy it online at a pretty inflated price...

I guess the price difference would convince you not to buy a whole new carburetor too. I however would hang onto all the "extras" I had when it comes to these parts, especially carburetor parts, sometimes there are little things that can get lost or damaged and the exact replacement is difficult to find...

... Unless you've already got 3 of them in a small drawer in the back of the shop, then it's no problem.

Back