Carby Idle getting lower and lower

I have the NT carb.

1536734052405.png

That picture was from google. They are for me. It's almsost cut to the end on the pic too.

I did look inside. Its almost to the end.

They are all almost all the way to the end. If the intake is 19mm it should fit the NT. If it doesn't fit snug either 1 or the other is off size. If so try the tape, or the o ring, or find the off size component and replace it. You are not making a attempt at any of the suggestions given. Questions without actions on the replys will never fix anything.
View media item 61481

I would try. I didnt have time to touch it yet. So don't say i dont try anything.
We have construction, so i need to help. That has a higher priority.

Ill try some tape on the inside and outside of where the carb slides on the manifold when i have time.

I covered that in reply #14. Even told him how to see if it is going all the way in. Haven't heard a single response saying he has tried any of the suggestions you or I have given. After 2 pages it gets rather frustrating.

Can you draw a picture in paint or some drawing program please? I am not native american so I don't really understand what or where I file.

Btw about the air leak it looks like where the carb goes onto the intake manifold, the whole metal part that slides on is oversized, or the manifold has a smaller diameter. I could put 2-3 turns of tape on it to fill it probably.

What do I do?
I used PTFE Teflon plumber's tape on mine.
It will take a few attempts to get right as it's fiddly stuff.. It likes to move and either slip down the intake, or over the end and block some of the bore. You can get a good seal with it though, if you have a little patience and get it to just hang onto the end of the intake.
No picture, sorry.

Back