idles smooth but cuts out under load?

yimmie

Local time
2:33 AM
brand new 49 cc slant grubee. new style carb. ran it 1 time ran great. tried to run today after i put on new style air filter and it idles smooth but under load (motor engaged) it cuts out power and stalls? help please

i think i have solved it

i tried to test mutiple items to troubleshoot the problem. good blue spark. chain tension good. ground and other connections good. messed around with c clip in carb for rich or lean setting. tried to adjust air / fuel ratio screw on carb. so what i ended up doing was switched the carb from one of the old model motors. this seemed to solve the problem. ran bike after carb switch and it seemed to work perfectly. if any1 else has issue with this let me know.

if ur talking the new carb with the little rubber hose running from the carb to the air filter here in pa i have installed 2 motors and nether one would run right until that hose was discarded try this let me no

I"m honestly shocked that you had a CNSv2 carb work well for you the first time you fired it up.

I've heard lots of fixes for them, upjetting, remove all hoses, disassemble and reassemble etc etc, but none of them work 100%.

The simple fix is to get an NT carb.

thanks everyone for the replies. i will let u all know how it works out for me. i really appreciate the help though.

Back