If they made an in-frame gas tank for beach cruiser bicycles would you buy one?

Beach cruiser bike owners would you buy an in frame gas tank that fit your beach Cruiser?

• Total voters
Yes, but to fit it in the triangular hole, wouldn't the tank have to be wider? Would that get in the way of the legs when peddling? I wouldn't mind a 1.5l tank because I live in the city. That's about 45 miles, I'd be content
No, it won't bother your legs at all while you're panhandling.

download (1).png

People have asked me that about my 5-quart tank. Yet it doesn't get in the way of pedaling.

20221126_004015.jpg

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Unfortunately due to my financial limitations that is not possible right now. I have two sons who I'm raising alone and they eat like goats. Both are 6'5 and over and weigh upwards of 250 lb each. So trying to keep the refrigerator stocked is a full-time job Within itself.

So I am limited to what my imagination will let me get away with.
If you're going to pay top dollar for a tank, not cheap for what you want. I'd start with a bare bones frame then finish it custom the way you want. Just my .02c.
31LKlMLrbtL._AC_.jpg

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
This is what I've come up with.

Attachments

• 20220925_153107.jpg
    20220925_153107.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 20220925_153201.jpg
    20220925_153201.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 62
I have two sons who I'm raising alone and they eat like goats. Both are 6'5 and over and weigh upwards of 250 lb each. So trying to keep the refrigerator stocked is a full-time job Within itself.
I'll trade ya...lol...You feed all my cats...My four indoor ones and the many feral outdoor cats that I have looking for a free buffet, and I'll feed your kids...lol.

Unfortunately due to my financial limitations that is not possible right now. I have two sons who I'm raising alone and they eat like goats. Both are 6'5 and over and weigh upwards of 250 lb each. So trying to keep the refrigerator stocked is a full-time job Within itself.

So I am limited to what my imagination will let me get away with.
Are we going to see them in the WWE soon lol

I'll trade ya...lol...You feed all my cats...My four indoor ones and the many feral outdoor cats that I have looking for a free buffet, and I'll feed your kids...lol.
I think it would only be fair for you to see what you'd be dealing with first. I'm talking close to $350 groceries a week.

Back