If vendors want to give us a "real deal".......

arceeguy

Local time
3:18 PM
Offer us our choice of 50cc or "80cc" kits for $150 (or less), with shipping included. The prices I see here in the vendor area are not anything to write home about, and this is why I did not buy my kits from anyone advertising here.

I got my two kits from eBay, from two different vendors. one from California, and one in Canada. Both kits were about $154.99 with shipping and insurance. The lower the price, the greater the volume - and that is how you make more money! People will be buying multiple kits just to keep a spare parts inventory, or to have two motorized bikes. (they're small, you can have a bunch!)

Thanks for listening!

I doubt that everyone here with a frame mounted HT is just going around the block making YouTube videos. I don't know what "reliable enough" means nor what "serious transportation" is in your book. I've commuted about 5 times (20 miles round trip) and various grocery getting runs. if it dies, well, that's why it has pedals isn't it. so far my kit is meeting my expectations (i.e. paying for itself)

I was talking about from a personal point of view. I have a 4 mile each way to and from work every day. I am putting 50 to 100 miles a week on my bike mostly serious transportation not playing around (not that it is not fun). If I have to peddle I am late to work and that simply is not an option. I count on the GEBE system to do this and it comes through.

These motor kits are very reliable

These motor kits are very reliable i have put 700 miles on my bike this summer wilthout any real big problems you just have to maintain your bike.

I have around 7000 miles on the GEBE system in 18 months. I have had zero problems.

Back