illegal kits this s%^t has gone to far

T

turbo/chaos

This Is It All You Freakin People Have Gone Way To Far

What The **** Did You Vets Fight For Freedom The Prasuit Of Happynise To Do What You Whant As A True American

No!!! You Freakin Vets And Peole Who Hate 2 Strokes Are Hear To Call Your Selfs Anti Americans Because What You Are Doing Is Being A Non American You Dont Stand For America You Stand For

The Aposing Side Like The Oil Sheiks The Arabs Anarchist Anti America

I Cant Belive You All I Came To This Sight And It Was Great Now Its Crapola I Dont Care What Any Of You Have To Say

It Is Not Your Right To Call The Shoots Here Now Is It If It Happens It Happens Whan The Time Comes It Will Come But No

All You People Who Whant To Shut All Mb Builders Down That Means You Hate Dax You Hate Spooky Tooth You Hate Kings Motors You Hate Revolution Cycles Ok Who Dosent Hate Revolution Cycles

But You Hate All People That Have Formed To Mb Aliance And Are Now The People Who Have Boght Are Trying To Cunform Us To Be Like Every One Else And Make Us Have To Be Something We Dont Whant To Be

So You Are The New Voice If America Well You Old Timers Are To Soon To Die We Who Are Young Are The True Voice Of America

Im For All Sides There Is No Wrong On What You Ride 2 Stroke 4 Stroke Electric Frame Mount Rear Mount Front Mount Internal Hub Drive

Why The Heck Do You Problem Makeing People Have To Put Your Nose In To Every Thing You Are The Reason We Go To War You Are The Reason There Are Problems You Are The Reason America Has To Change You Are Just Never Happy With What You Have Right In Front Of You

Just Leave All Who Drive And Help Out With The 2stroke Thing Alone And Just Be On Your Way

But You Whont Stop Till Someone Is Put Away Right

There Always Has To Be Blood Shed Right There Can Never Be Peace Because All It Takes Is One Person To Make It A Problem

Dont Pm Me I Dont Whant To Here Your Nonsence Or Hate Full Pm's

Just Leave Me Alone Resone I Use To Like This Sight And Now For Some Odd Reason I Seem To (sigh) Hate It In Just One Year There Was Fun Things Here And Now Its Starting To Be Full Of Hate

turbo Chaos

its fine say what you whant its what im use to and what happend when i first came here all find out here soon if im baned or not if so have fun guys and hope to met you all in person one day and have a happy ride togheter

Turbo, I moved this to the Woodshed at least temporarily until you cool off. I'm not proposing you get banned over this. I'm not surprised that you are angry over this turn of events. A lot of people are expressing their displeasure as well. I expect other vendors (I'm including you in that category because you used to be listed as one) will possibly post angry posts as well.
I'd like to see both sides of the issue agree to disagree on this and move on. It's an issue that is causing a lot of animosity, and could tear the motorbiking community apart.
I posted on that other thread, trying to be a voice of reason. As yet, I haven't seen any other posts backing my ideas up. Just those hard lining in one direction or the other are the only ones there right now.
We need to work with the vendors to bring in the engines that are in compliance in order to keep this movement healthy and continue to grow. As more uncertified engines come in, the government is likely to start clamping down. It won't likely mean that the users will see anything thrown their way, but the importers will likely face heavy fines. As most of these guys are just trying to earn a living, that would be rough on them. The HT engine should still be imported, but with the CAT exhaust to make them legal. That should make just about everyone happy. That's my two cents.

I have to be honest here.

I'm with Turbo.

I think I need to resign.

I fully understand the situation but this is dividing us all.

Sorry but I cannot back this up.

How do you go about doing this?

Back