Im confused, please help?

brisbane_boy

Local time
3:34 PM
Hey guys. well im looking at getting a new HT 80cc(66) as i have sold my old MB. Anyway my old engine was from zbox here in australia and it was a good engine. But i have also found another supplyer who is about $20 more expensive and his kit comes with the bigger fuel tank and also wat i think is a genuine grubee engine.

Im not sure whitch to get.
what are ur opinions?

This is the Grubee kit

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/80CC-MOTORIS...3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:1|39:1|240:1318

and the zbox kit

www.zbox.com.au

Thanks
Duncan

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
the grubee one also says the carby it comes with has bigger jets for the bigger engine.

grubee seems better but warrens service is the BEST! and there is no dought about it my fuel tap was leaking from go emailed warren... 3 minutes for a reply!!!! he told me that a victa fuel tap would work and I said oh ye ill get that then but then he emailed me back almost instantly and insisted that he send me another fuel tap. I just wish all HT sellers where like warren if they where most of the HT engines would get a bit better rep because of a good seller I could of gone with the ebay guy (im in aus too) but I decided to go to zbox for the service AND the great quality of their engine kits.

Back