Im exhausted..or my son is

ENO

Local time
10:05 PM
My son has been ratting the bins at the Muffler Men again..he wants to run the exhaust through these bits and pieces to see if it sounds any different..I dont know..looks like a "Cop Attracter" to me..Anyway I cant dampen his imagination so I just let him go nuts with it..Dubiously, I added some pics..ENO (Oz)

Attachments

• tn_CANNON.JPG
    tn_CANNON.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 195
  • tn_MOCK UP EXHAUST 1.JPG
    tn_MOCK UP EXHAUST 1.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 199
Red Chopper

There's that red chopper again ! Hee ! Hee ! One day that kid's gonna bring home a pipe big enough to put the bike it's self in !

Thanks ZNSANE..I think his motto will most likely be the same as yours (Free thinkers will live and prosper) and people who think laterally always seem to come up with the best ideas at times..Like I said I am just waiting to see how long it takes before that red and blue light shines on him. Still, its is a motorised bike that has pedals and just LOOKS like a chopped motor bike. See ya ENO (Oz)

Hey Biken Stins..Thanks..Did you end up buying that Stingray that was on MBc / or did you check out the Craiglist Stingrays (less than $150?)..I noticed your the same vintage as myself (1951 model)..as long as your not lanky like me you could probably ride one of these mean lookin things..I also noticed that. like Gaucho and Mountainman you always welcome the Newbies and make them welcome..I do to when ever I get the chance..Not all young guys either ...Get up some of your pics as I didnt find any mention of a bike when I read through most of your posts...See Ya ENO (Down Under)

Back