Im f*** someone stoled my bike

Well here is the new replacement Kent 2500 Cruiser Walmart $125.00
+ $18.00 2 year you break it we fix it (try to talk into new tubes too) + $20.00 Ubolt lock rated #5 with a $1000.00 guarantee you can't get with the old bike because you need a purchase receipt with the new serial number + tracker is in the mail, f*** life anyway.

Attachments

• 20210321_202554.jpg
    20210321_202554.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 91
+ $18.00 2 year you break it we fix it
Be aware that they might not honour the warranty once you alter the bike from its intended use by strapping a motor on it...As you make any alterations to the bike, you void any and all warranties...check the fine print in all warranties...its their way out of it...lol...DAMIEN

Last edited:
Oh really, I was worried about that I guess the same thing with a seat post then too.

Any wire one could snorkel out?
Tell me what you know cuz I'm getting some mix reviews that instructions are in Chinese and hard to translate and the sim card or AIM card are not sure of maybe just some 4 GB.

Any zootube video you recommend?

Be aware that they might not honour the warranty once you alter the bike from its intended use by strapping a motor on it...As you make any alterations to the bike, you void any and all warranties...check the fine print in all warranties...its their way out of it...lol...DAMIEN
Okay.

Inspector, use you tube search for the brand of antitheft device you bought or ulock and maybe a few vids will pop up.

Inspector, nice bike. Better take those fenders off or we're gonna be hearing from you in a hospital bed.

Back