i'm gonna go live on my motoredbike...why not, eh?

i wasn't gonna say anything, but since y'all wanna hijack my topic to b*tch about moderation, i'll speak up.

what the he**...is this how it's going all over the board?

if anyone else wants to talk about my travel plans & offers of wayside comforts, please hit me up at augidog@netzero.com

Last edited:
Hey Augi,
Could always use a piece of 1/8" rubber tubbing (run down the length of leg), fastened by tiny worm clamp (to self) inorder to prevent stopping and using a tree!:giggle:

one word...catheter.

another word...ouch!

lights are working great, over 2 hours of runtime with a fulltime dual-headlight. tank has 50-60 mile range with the 13T. i think i can hold it for 2 hours...but maybe i'll just stop once in a while, that's prolly best overall, eh?

(i thumbed a ride with a trucker once, he used an old milk-bottle...i got out at the first stop)

No, you got me wrong! I was talking about O.D. not inside!

We're just bustin chops and wish your journey well. Sounds like you got the bike ironed out pretty well. Nice contraption!

You stop and fix what is broken. If it isn't fixable, replace the engine complretely.

Just like any other mechanical form of transport.

1st...a tanaka pf40 with 1000 miles & low gearing isn't likely to break down for a very very very long time.

2nd...i drilled 2 small "service holes" in my mount to access the bottom clutch bolts, i can change out a whole engine in about 10 minutes...without removing anything else OR losing my alignment.

hey 'mort...1/8" rubber tubing "OD not inside"...yaknow, a guy could take that wrong, too...luckily, that's one area i don't have any feelings of inferiority about :whistle:

Back