i'm gonna go live on my motoredbike...why not, eh?

Su-weet

Bro, that is one rockin motoredbike of course you can do it. For almost three years now i've watched Sabrina grow and mature into what she is today a lean mean green totally practical and reliable machine:cool:Let's face it those wheels are bullet-proof your light system is ideal the engine and drive train ...well it speaks for it self:) The bike's ready and i know your ready.
You have been nothing but a good friend and you will be missed besides, there won't hardly be anybody cool left to hang out with:cool: ya know bro if not for you I for one probably would have never got into this whole bicycle and motor thang.....so thanks man it has been a blast. And speakin of blasts Watch out for that valcano and good luck on your shake down run i think your guna love it!!

(y)(y)

For almost three years now i've watched Sabrina grow and mature into what she is today...
http://mb-rambler.mysite.com/cgi-bin/photoalbum/slideshow/188042

cruzin...you, also, have been NOTHING but cool with me, a great friend. a reliable buddy, & a hard rider. but i'm not "dead & gone" yet, this whole winter will be one heckuva going-away party, eh? guilt-free tomfoolery at it's finest! ;)

too bad you can't make it this morning, but you already know this road anyway...keve's about to embark on his first long ride (64mi round trip to naselle) & he has yer number 'case anything goes wrong...but he's packing much spares & tools, so he'll likely be fine. after all, you know what they say about "PROPER PREPERATION..."

see ya wednesday nite :cool:

Last edited:
and the back

riding long distances while wearing a back-pack is hard on the heiny!

and the back
hoping that your back augi is in better shape than mine is
hurts just to look at that picture and think about any long distance
good to see that you are up and riding though
it's the best THING for ones such as us...
MM

I got a call from Kevin, (Augi's roommate) & augi made it to his campsite, safe & sound. Said it was a really good ride!!

sounds like a really cool trip . I live on the Outer Banks of N.C. in Kitty Hawk and have been planing a winter trip down the coast. Looking foward to hear more of your trip. Good luck and be safe.

Ride on and party on...

Hey Augi:cool:
I am so glad for you and I know you are grinning all the way...!
I can call you my friend and I am glad I met you... lo all these years ago at a Tavern called Docs...as for me and Cruzin we are grinning with you!!!... good luck on the ride back, watch for bears and critters that bite...:whistle: and we'll see you when you get back...:cool::helmet:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mount St. Helens...

if you can make it (to) there, you can make it (to) anywhere...
Mvc-014f.jpg

bike & rider safe and sound @ home...no mishaps, i'll update my site later...thanks for all the encouragement!

Last edited:
Back