I'm gottmoore

G

gottmoore

Florida resident- Jupiter

riding since Feb 07

frame mounted drivetrain- dax 70

second frame on first motor- went to skinny old mtn frame from coaster brake big tube cruiser. Ya need brakes that work and it s***s to use a frame adapter

use mainly as surf attack vehicle- front row parking guaranteed

2.0 in pics 2.2 rev to improve some "not exactly engineering"- better board rack and "real" lighting package

Attachments

• bike 001.jpg
    bike 001.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 153
  • bike 005.jpg
    bike 005.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 167
Last edited by a moderator:
i know jupiter! i ran a computer store out by the winn-dixie plaza for a bit...right next to the auto-sound place. loved jupiter inlet, a very nice place to chill & enjoy the scenery. i left after the 2004 hurricanes made me a fema-client, i have never looked back. that's a slick-looking ride, but i bet the codgers in the beach-condos give you their best "disapproving glances"...after all, you're having way too much fun to suit them :)

welcome to MBc :cool:

i know jupiter! i ran a computer store out by the winn-dixie plaza for a bit...right next to the auto-sound place. loved jupiter inlet, a very nice place to chill & enjoy the scenery. i left after the 2004 hurricanes made me a fema-client, i have never looked back. that's a slick-looking ride, but i bet the codgers in the beach-condos give you their best "disapproving glances"...after all, you're having way too much fun to suit them :)

welcome to MBc :cool:

thanks man, I appreciate the welcome.

Yeah, I get a lot of attention. I am a double offender as a kiteboarder surf punk scum and general nuisance with the death bike. The bike is really a blast for the beach road, and going to the inlet is one of my favorite rides. I never have an issue parking, which is cool.

sorry for your loss. I was in jensen for 2004 and got truly "lucky?" for Frances and Jean- we were in the eye as it made landfall less than a couple miles away from the door. If you decide to look back, let me know- I'll buy you a beer at the Square Grouper

Back