I'm having trouble with my speedometer.

GAJones4221

Local time
7:26 AM
So,

I bought the #1 rated bicycle speedometer on Amazon and it only seems to work if I pop open the sensor case and poke the battery every time I want to ride the bike. I don't know why it keeps doing this. Has anyone else experienced this kind of issue with a speedometer?

So,

I bought the #1 rated bicycle speedometer on Amazon and it only seems to work if I pop open the sensor case and poke the battery every time I want to ride the bike. I don't know why it keeps doing this. Has anyone else experienced this kind of issue with a speedometer?
Have you tried a new battery?

After a few rides, mine lose program and go back to factory settings! Gets aggravating to constantly have to reset. Mine came from China at 3 bucks apiece though!

Which ones do you guys have? I was getting one . I’m working on a order list now. Tell me which one not to get. Thanks

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I got a trail tech vapor, but yet to install it, it's pretty sweet, it's got tach,temp,mph,odometer, clock, ambient air temp. Cant wait to see it in action.

I have a wired Schwinn bicycle computer from Wal-Mart, I paid $15 for. All I've ever replaced is the battery. Works great until the battery goes out. A battery usually last me a year. The Schwinn bicycle computer is 12 years old.
1639341889003468123400.jpg

Back