I'm having trouble with my speedometer.

These little guys work great.
They do but it hurts my old brain to constantly convert km to mph and miles. That old type speedo is not popular in non-metric but it can be found if you look hard enough.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
They do but it hurts my old brain to constantly convert km to mph and miles. That old type speedo is not popular in non-metric but it can be found if you look hard enough.
Ha ha, you only need one or two marks on your speedo, the legal speed limit in your area. Get some number stickers and put over the Ks, I'm sure there are some out there in miles.
These retro square ones have miles in the middle.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
So,

I bought the #1 rated bicycle speedometer on Amazon and it only seems to work if I pop open the sensor case and poke the battery every time I want to ride the bike. I don't know why it keeps doing this. Has anyone else experienced this kind of issue with a speedometer?
Most the speedos can't handle the vib of our bikes. Just like putting a phone holder on your bike. It will ruin the phone. iPhone seems to be the worst at that. If you balance your crank, I bet it would work a whole lot better. Did with mine.

Back