I'm new here and have a Whizzer question

jameyslane

Local time
7:32 AM
Hi, I'm Jamey.....new to forums and new to Whizzers....I'm rebuilding my first Whizzer J motor.....and just about done.....lots of fun....my question is this:
I got a box of Whizzer parts at a garage sale...there was a head in good shape in the box....the head has the small holes like an H motor uses.....
Can I enlarge these holes to 5/16 and use it for an extra head for my J motor?

Thanks, and thanks to the MotoredBikes forum....Jamey

Welcome to MBc, Jamey. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies'. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under 'Introduce Yourself' has 20 or so links to "How To." threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky # 3 has info on forums, how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. But, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. If you are still stumped, post a question in the proper Forum.

In this case we have a whole Forum devoted to 'Whizzer & Antique Motored Bikes.' I'd try re-posting my question in the Whizzer Forum and perhaps looking up member 'Quentin Guenther'...he is a real Whizzer Guru, and I'm sure he would help you. Good Luck.

Patrick

Last edited by a moderator:
Back