I'm new here - Jooske K

Local time
1:33 AM
Hello everyone, my name is jooske and I live in Australia were motorised bikes are technically illegal but as long as your wearing a helmet and not being a nuisance your fine. your probably wanting to get to know me sooo umm... I'm 19 years old very much an arty alternative person and Im a working artist with a huge range of hobbies but for the most part I either have a joint in my hand or a spanner haha. a lot of my time is spent with friends/ family or going on adventures with my dog an boyfriend, as you can probably tell spelling & grammar aren't my strong point but im more than happy to chat and make friends here or even work on getting a good motorised bike facebook page up and going/

just finished up my first motorised bike which needs fine tuning still but im happy with it and already have a million ideas floating around
e.g. I have a folding bike and I was thinking maybe I could weld a plate onto the luggage rack and mount a 4 stroke 50cc engine?

Hello from Tom in West Virginia east coast USA. If your down under then I'm up over. Good to hear from the other side of the globe. The one rule to always follow when building motorized bikes is to have fun. Other than that anything goes so dream big but be careful. Tom the old hippie from the 60's

Hello from Tom in West Virginia east coast USA. If your down under then I'm up over. Good to hear from the other side of the globe. The one rule to always follow when building motorized bikes is to have fun. Other than that anything goes so dream big but be careful. Tom the old hippie from the 60's
lovely to meet you tom, do you currently own/ride a bike? if so post a photo I'd love to see it

Worksman Mover trike industrial bike it's bout 40 years old and being a trike is slow powered by a classic friction drive 50 year old bike bug engine driven by a 67year old hippie also kinda slow. Well it will do 25 or so but I'm living in the forest ( mountains) in WV.Now but will be moving to southern Md. come spring where it's flat and much warmer weather. Crisfield on the Chesapeake bay. It's bike friendly and a touristy place.I'm a street musician guitar player so I can panhandle for cash in the summer. One of my hobbies is kite flying and I have a small but growing collection of fairly large show kites that entertain the tourists and kids. ( always an off shore breeze)cant wait for spring well fall to you guys. anyway moving is always a pain in the bass but I'm getting older and probably will stay there for good .I will be happy. I'll post up some pics soon when I get the laptop going.Chow Tom

IMG_20180922_151715_hdr.jpg

Back