Im new here so take it easy on me

Tom...Just when did you get this Fever? I would suggest soaking both feet in a tub of sauerkraut juice, warmed slightly, for at least 6-8 hours. Add several tablespoons full of epsomsalts...After the time alotted. Pour liquid thru several layers of cheesecloth into a glass or ceramic bowl. Pour into cups and heat in the microwave until 'sipping-warm'...add pepper generously, and salt to taste. (You might even add a teaspoon of butter per bowl (cup) to taste and a little tumeric wouldn't hurt.) That should pick you rght up. It all depends on how long you let your feet soak.
Patrick<Roflmlao>

Last edited:
Tom...Just when did you get this Fever? I would suggest soaking both feet in a tub of sourkraut juice, warmed slightly, for at least 6-8 hours. Add several tablespoons full of epsomsalts...After the time alotted. Pour liquid thru several layers of cheesecloth into a glass or ceramic bowl. Pour into cups and heat in the microwave until 'sipping-warm'...add pepper generously, and salt to taste. (You might even add a teaspoon of butter per bowl (cup) to taste and a little tumeric wouldn't hurt.) That should pick you rght up. It all depends on how long you let your feet soak.
Patrick<Roflmlao>

:D:D:D:D:D^^^^^^

Hello from Riverside Tom.
Where in socal are you?

Hi Tom, and welcome to MBc. Just thought I'd start off with a little humor. We have some excellent information here. Read everything you can, including the stickies at the start of each forum...and we have an excellent search engine. After you read, read read...and use the Search engine but still can't find the answer you want, then ask some questions in the right Forum...but keep them all-together so we can find them, not try and look in one Forum and then another, etc. Have you got he gist of how things work? Enjoy.

Last edited:
Fever remedy problems...

Ted...You see...You should have followed the directions to the letter, Just Like Evething Else in the Forum. If you skip a step, you are likely to run amock.

For example, we should both know that this conversation does not belong in the 'Introduction' Forum. We both know it should be in 'General,' or somewhere else. We are not setting a very good example for "Hardly Rolling" or anyone else new here, right. Let's get back on topic, and if we care to continue this silly 'Monty Python type' conversation, it should be in the proper Forum...Do you agree.?

On one final note, did I manage to answer your question seriosly enough, "Hardly Rolling"?

Last edited:
Back