I'm officially MOTORIZED!

Kinda:???:
I got the Wally World Special, Currie E-zip. I plan on relocating the motor. I've somewhat covered my ideas in other threads.

Attachments

• 060808_1055.jpg
    060808_1055.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 386
  • Currie pedal assist.jpg
    Currie pedal assist.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 248
S

SirJakesus

you should check out the endless sphere forums for mods to the currie, some are pretty easy and yield good results. Like making a 36v pack for the other side of the rack to boost your power and top speed. Just watch out not to overheat your motor :)

Norm

Awsome!It looks like the gears are driven by the motor. Cool! I've been dreaming about that. I hope it works.

ozzyu812

you should check out the endless sphere forums for mods to the Currie, some are pretty easy and yield good results. Like making a 36v pack for the other side of the rack to boost your power and top speed. Just watch out not to overheat your motor :)

I'm leery of pushing anything electrical beyond its limit. I joined Endless-sphere.com. I'll check it out later.

Awesome!It looks like the gears are driven by the motor. Cool! I've been dreaming about that. I hope it works.

I thought it was original idea. Then I saw Ghost's jack-shaft and other companies make similar ones.:(