I’m starting old thread again(Take a tip give a tip)

Take your time with a new build. Follow recommended break-in procedures. Your engine's compression will increase over time during break-in. Make incremental changes when upgrading so that you can identify issues and corrective measures. Make carburetor adjustments (throttle pin and meter jet) only after verifying your fuel mixture, compression, and ignition. Learn to read your spark plug. It will tell you a lot about your engine's performance.
Don't feed pigs cheese by hand. They will bite your fingers! @Karl Snarl :LOL:

Take your time with a new build. Follow recommended break-in procedures. Your engine's compression will increase over time during break-in. Make incremental changes when upgrading so that you can identify issues and corrective measures. Make carburetor adjustments (throttle pin and meter jet) only after verifying your fuel mixture, compression, and ignition. Learn to read your spark plug. It will tell you a lot about your engine's performance.
Don't feed pigs cheese by hand. They will bite your fingers! @Karl Snarl :LOL:
Your post is spot on, nailed it. Especially the last part. Also never go in to a pig pen with any gum, candy or food in your pockets. The pigs don't wanna kill you, but that stick of wrigleys in your pocket is what they want. Just because they have to chew you in half to get it, doesnt bother them. Had a uncles friend killed by the pigs, because he had spearmint chewing gum in his pocket. They didnt mean to trample him to death, they just wanted the gum.

Concerned that your Punisher style filter is restricting air flow? Drill a 1/2" hole through center of the NT logo. I don't recommend discarding the filter mesh or retainer. The mesh keeps the bugs out, and the retainer acts as a seal to the carburetor.

Attachments

• P1020440.JPG
    P1020440.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 80
  • P1020441.JPG
    P1020441.JPG
    185.4 KB · Views: 85
  • P1020442.JPG
    P1020442.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 88
  • P1020444.JPG
    P1020444.JPG
    164.4 KB · Views: 80
We don't have honey badgers in North America do we? Honey bees aren't native.
We have badgers, no honey badgers though
So if you see one, you know its mad. It got kidnapped and is looking for home. Lol. We all see how people after work drive heading home. Now imagine a honey badger 10k miles from home, he's in a hurry. Lol

We have badgers, no honey badgers though
So if you see one, you know its mad. It got kidnapped and is looking for home. Lol. We all see how people after work drive heading home. Now imagine a honey badger 10k miles from home, he's in a hurry. Lol
Lol, regular badgers can be vicious enough!

Moderators Note:
I think you meant to say "vicious" I fixed it for you...lol.
"Viscous" Has a whole different meaning...lol.

Lol, regular badgers can be vicious enough!
Oh I know that very well. I was smart enough to ride to the house half a block away and have them call for an ambulance before my friend got attacked. Never ever come at an injured badger with a stick, it will mess your day up. Sadly They had to put it down, wish they had put shawn down. 😆, freaking moron. He was messed up pretty good, looked like his face and chest got shoved into a weed eater string on full tilt. The guy is still as dumb today as he was 30 years ago.

Back