I’m starting old thread again(Take a tip give a tip)

Say you got a striped screw,so you’re saying put a piece of wire in hole with screw and tighten . I got you. That is true it works.
Yes, use thin strands of copper wire, Works in a pinch , but not really a solution.

Say you got a striped screw,so you’re saying put a piece of wire in hole with screw and tighten . I got you. That is true it works.
No I meant if the pedals on bike strip to a point where they won't screw back in they just keep falling out. Its possible that

If your petal somehow gets stripped use zip ties and bendable metal wire to hold in place until you can have someone weld your Pedal Hole and then use tap and die or just weld pedals to bike. Does this make sense?

What's up Brah, here ya say your crank pedal hole is stripped.
You also can go from a 1/2" threaded pedal to a 9/16" threaded pedal But ya gotta drill and tap the hole.
Don't forget ya might need a left handed 9/16" x 20 TPI Tap
What's so special about your crank? Get a new Crank

No I meant if the pedals on bike strip to a point where they won't screw back in they just keep falling out. Its possible that
Here ya say the pedal threads are striped. Get new pedals

What's up Brah, here ya say your crank pedal hole is stripped.
You also can go from a 1/2" threaded pedal to a 9/16" threaded pedal But ya gotta drill and tap the hole.
Don't forget ya might need a left handed 9/16" x 20 TPI Tap
What's so special about your crank? Get a new Crank

Here ya say the pedal threads are striped. Get new pedals
Right..I agree. Was suggesting a temp fix

Ahhh zip ties!

Open a small hole in the middle of the bag,
not the ends.

That way, the ties don’t wiggle out of the bag, when left to themselves.
Good Tip, (y)
I used to put a small hole in one end of the bag just big enough for a zip tie to fit through so the rest wouldn't fall out.
But I realized it's kinda a pain to fish one zip tie out at a time. I tried your suggestion of putting a slit (hole) on the middle of the bag.
It's much easier to get the zip ties out and the rest stays put in the bag.
Thanks for the Electrician trade secret (y)

Pictures of @5-7HEAVEN Heaven's suggestion of putting a hole in the middle of the bag

Attachments

• DSCF3184.JPG
    DSCF3184.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 122
  • DSCF3185.JPG
    DSCF3185.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCF3186.JPG
    DSCF3186.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 119
I like the vintage spark plug wire look. Give's your bike a unique look
What about this vintage wire

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
What about this vintage wire
It's kinda expensive @ $20 It's double what it really should cost.
Do ya really need 2 S/P boots and 2 coil boots for your MotorBicycle? :LOL:
On a positive note 28" is enough to make 2 S/P wires w/90* boots for your M/B

But it is cool. Black cloth with White stripes I didn't see that on the other site.

Last edited:
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I always try to buy 2 of everything if I can . I got 2 bike I’ve had 4 before but sold 2 . I sell one every spring if I want to build another. I enjoy building these motorized bike (2 strokes)

Back