I'm thinking about getting this black CNC head

Yes it is :). I always run out of space on my handlebars = buying to much bling crap.

I heard fred was actually shutting down and not making heads any more. I have that head you listed in black it actually works really well and they aren't as s**tty as the first ones the chinese came out with. If your looking for an expansion pipe dont waste your money on anything other than a real mz65 or jog scooter pipe or a small dirt bike expansion pipe. Heres my bike with the black head and custom jog scooter pipe.
20200420_154155.jpg
20200420_154119.jpg
Screenshot_20200420-140821_TripMaster Speedometer.jpg

This would be a good head. High compression 5.5cc volume and nice thick aluminum for lots of cooling.

Wow, Chris, those are awesome bikes, I like the scooter exhaust, I bet that alone adds 2 hp :) Sad to hear about Fred, is he not doing engines anymore either? I guess he had a good run. He did alot for the MB hobby.

Wow, Chris, those are awesome bikes, I like the scooter exhaust, I bet that alone adds 2 hp :) Sad to hear about Fred, is he not doing engines anymore either? I guess he had a good run. He did alot for the MB hobby.
Thanks Tyler. Ya the jog pipe kicks ass and they are cheaper than an mz65. I have both and the jog has a longer powerband. I'm not sure what fred is doing but the rumour on the motorized bike groups on facebook is that he quitting the bike stuff. It's to bad he sure did supply alot of info on these engines from the early days.

Back