I'm thinking about starting a new Vintage project

I've got a couple weeks off work and decided to throw some of my spare vintage bike parts together.I'm thinking about putting a small motor in this frame (not sure what yet) It's a 1920's HP Snyder frame with a 1936 Schwinn fork 1960's Schwinn rear wheel with a 2 speed kickback rear wheel.and 1960 schwinn crank.Also have a matching front wheel and white wall tires.

oops here you go.

Attachments

• IMG_2889_2.jpg
    IMG_2889_2.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 395
Just be careful not to damage a frame, or devalue it. Many bikes are $$$$$$ collectibles !

Yea If I had a complet bike I'd be restoring it.Ive got close to 20 Vitage bicycles in my collection.The most valuable being my 1937 Shelby Airflow.It's worth about $4500 when the restoration is complete.

Made some progress on the bike today.Swaped the schwinn crank out for a 1950's JC Higgens crank.Cut the fork head tube down to the right size and rewelded it shortend the chain and found some handle bars I like.Just need to flip them upside down and find a front tire that will fit my schwinn wheel. Not sure what kind of motor i'm going to use yet.The triangle in the frame is pretty small.

Here is the picture I forgot to put in the last post.

Attachments

• IMG_2898.jpg
    IMG_2898.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 291
Back