Important!!! Won’t start and I’ve tried everything

Archie1

Local time
11:51 PM
My 2 stroke 80cc petrol bike won’t start. I’ve pulled apart my carby and put it back together, checked spark plug, check all my covers such as magneto cover and clutch plate cover and it has the correct oil ratio. When I usually try to start it I feel a jolting as the motor but this is not happening at the moment. I have tried starting it with the choke and it has normal compression.
If anyone has any ideas please let me know I am at my wits with it!!!

I
My 2 stroke 80cc petrol bike won’t start. I’ve pulled apart my carby and put it back together, checked spark plug, check all my covers such as magneto cover and clutch plate cover and it has the correct oil ratio. When I usually try to start it I feel a jolting as the motor but this is not happening at the moment. I have tried starting it with the choke and it has normal compression.
If anyone has any ideas please let me know I am at my wits with it!!!
have also checked all my wires.

plug sparking? Hold the plug in your friends hand, and give the back tire a pull. If your friend gets mad, it has spark. an your good there. Is the plug wet or dry after trying to start? pop the plug and go pedal a little, is a fog coming from the plug hole as you pedal? warning, no joints or bongs, or cigs near tht hole while doing this.

plug sparking? Hold the plug in your friends hand, and give the back tire a pull. If your friend gets mad, it has spark. an your good there. Is the plug wet or dry after trying to start? pop the plug and go pedal a little, is a fog coming from the plug hole as you pedal? warning, no joints or bongs, or cigs near tht hole while doing this.
My spark plug is wet after riding and what do you mean by checking for fog?

My spark plug is wet after riding and what do you mean by checking for fog?
What color is the spark when you check for spark? You are getting gas, so we are good in that regard, we need to see if you got spark. An by fog i mean to see if gas mix was " fogging" out when you pedaled around with no plug in, or put it on a stand and pedaled it. Easy way to check is hold the bike and pedal while a buddy looks real close with an open flame. If he has no eyebrows and screams after a few pedals, you're getting gas. Although you may lose a friend, so choose who helps wisely.

Back