In Honor Of AugiDog

:DLOL yes augi is alive and well seen him this morning.
rich your right it's a start and i think that the honor augidog is cool
not alot folks will admit that augi is on of main influences behind the structure of this forum that has made it the success that it is today:cool:

Personally, I find black/dark backgrounds with white text very difficult/tiring to read. In addition, on your site, rr, there's a lot of 'clutter' (background imaging) which also interferes with reading the site.

I admit the site sucks right now.

I got alot of work to do.

Latly i been working on the bike so the site hasn't improved.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Using another's work to promote your own is plagiarism, embedding the other forum then this one on your site when that didn't work out is downright theft. As you must know as not only those attempts, but other people's vids as well that have been presented then mysteriously disappearing after it was reported to them. Not to mention almost all of what few members you had leaving after denouncing such actions.

Actively promoting your forum on this one under the pretext of "honoring" someone whom you no doubt didn't even ask to use their work, that isn't even a member of your site, is simply tacky and in poor taste.

How about ceasing your weak attempts to bolster your own reputation with the work of others and just make those vids you keep promising.

Last edited:
#1 No ones videos are mysteriously disappearing.

#2 If you put a video on You Tube it's public. Not Private Property.

#3 The members that i have did not and are not leaving my site.

#4 I have spoken to Augi and on the Pirate Site Before everything went bad we had a page going to here. He was actually pretty happy when we did that and i am sure if he had seen the frontpage as it was he would have been happy.

#5 I am trying to make a community that links everywhere together. Taking someones work and calling it your own is Plagiarism. Anything that was used had full credit given to the original author.

Just remember if you post a video on YOU TUBE it is PUBLIC.
If you post Pictures on the internet they are Public.
If you post in a public Forum again it is PUBLIC.
Get it got it GOOD.

I don't need to bolster my reputation.
The people i am doing work for will do that for me.
The way i see it is either you like my work or you don't.

What I dont understand is the WHY THE PEOPLE that don't like my work follow it.

Also i don't see any Copyright Statement about the use of either forums content.
They are also both public. Upon any request i would have removed the links to these sites. I never recieved any requests for anything to be removed. It is my opinion that this showed a non competitive gesture. I would be happy for someone to post links to my site.

I think some of you don't like me cause i am a threat.
I am a highly educated multi skilled individual.
I am not afraid to take a risk or to speak my mind.
I do not conform to the rules of society or your rules PUTPUT.
I am a Leader not a Follower.....Born to Be.

I follow my heart and work work work to get where i am at and where i am going.
I don't sit around whining about what other people are doing.
I come up with a plan and i see it through. Even when i fall of the horse i get right back up and ride some more.

Really thank you for the inspiration PutPut.
The more someone says i can't or it won't or that's not possible.
The more motivated i become to show you.
The more i get hammered on the stronger i get....Like the Blacksmith tempers a sword.
So keep hammering away bud.

Your words are meaningless and tell only 1 story about you.
That you like to knock the work of others and try to cause irritation.
Allthough where is your work at ???? Maybe some constructive criticism would have been more appropriate.

I am done with the drama and i am done with posts like this.
No longer will i reply to statements like that as it takes away from the time i have to do productive things like posting them videos.

This is supposed to be about motorized bikes and building engines.
It's people like you that have clogged up the place with garbage.

A waste of time to even read.

No matter what you say or what you try to do you cannot stop me.
You may throw a wrench in my gears at times but i allways come back running stronger.

I was Asking the MODS of this site like Loquin.

So i could understand if they approved of the links from my site to this site.
I guess it was my round about way of asking permission.

I joined your site and have asked to be removed from the member list for exactly the reasons put-put stated

so yes, at least 1 member has left the building ;)

while your intentions may be good,,,I don't want anyone to think I condone the hi-jacked content

and I know how much effort Augi put into setting this site up...I was here as it happened

just to make my point clear

Back