In regards to registration decal in Colorado

Islander303

Local time
9:27 AM
First time owning low power scooter. Have it insured and already got my registration and the decal from DMV. Only thing thats holding me up is im not even sure where to put the decal to begin with. I googled alot of threads for Colorado and all i get is "affix to frame" not sure if its supposed to be visible or a bit hidden. For context I own a Wolf Islander, where would be the best place for registration decal?

Stick it on below the front right side of the seat

But ya got so much area to chose from with that big plastic body ya could put it just about anywhere

Stick it on below the front right side of the seat

But ya got so much area to chose from with that big plastic body ya could put it just about anywhere
Dumb question, purpose is just to show that its registered correct? The only actual thing that helps in regards to theft is the VIN like a car

Dumb question, purpose is just to show that its registered correct? The only actual thing that helps in regards to theft is the VIN like a car
Yeah the Cops just want to make sure ya got a reg and the state got your money.

If your lucky enough for the Cops to find your stolen scooter Yes the VIN# or Registration Sticker will let them track it to you

Back