Indiana Newbie Here...

J

JunkersBikes

I stumbled upon this site after googlin' for install help on my chinise 80cc motor kit I traded a bicycle for over at VMBC in Portland this year, and low and behold I just HAD to register here. My name's Gene and don't be too surprised if I need some of you guy's help when I get ready to install this bad boy, so far my inital plan is to install this on a 68 Schwinn Fast Back, but if that doesn't pan out right, I have an old 53 Schwinn "camel back" frame I'll do. Well anyways, just wanted to say howdy from Indiana.

i know muncie (in the 80's) and i know a gene (my whole life)...prolly just coinkydink? :eek:

anyhoo...we're glad you found us, & it's good to hear more about the VMBC...i'm guessing you didn't meet uncle_punk13 there or you wouldn't have had to google us :D

browse the forums, use search extensively (use "search for all terms" button for best results)...when you find a topic that addresses your question, please post in it and someone will happily come to the rescue... :)

welcome to MBc 8)

nope I didn't get a chance to meet uncle_punk13 but did have the pleasure of many stares at his bike, not to mention many the pics as well :D

Back