Industrial bikes for retro motoredbikes

I am going to try to add a curved front frame to see if I can move my skyhawk forward and downward as I want to put the straight piece back in.
However, you have inspired me. What would look awesome on your bike would be to put a hanging tank under the top bar (just ordered four at 20 bucks a pop), and put a fake tank sides in the upper pattern you have drawn in the first pic to give it a flying merkel look (curved tank). Because the sides would be fake you could bring them down more. I may try this with my second build (already have the skyhawk kit)...will paint it Merkel orange.

When you say your going to add a curve front frame are you talking about a loop frame?

Attachments

• hen1002.jpg
    hen1002.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 261
Yes...what a gorgeous native american. :)
My denseness/density(?) is amazing, I finally figured out the logic of the loop frame, what, over a hundred years after the first guy realized it. I had thought the skyhawk engine would be small enough that the loop wasn't necessary, but I was very, very wrong.
That engine, like the heart of the grinch, grew going from the box to the frame.

If you are responding to my bike mod idea or the madwagon, thanks for the complement.

If you can find one of the madwagons on Craigslist etc, scoop it up! Its just a simple b.c. frame but the shape is good, the tubes are THICK, and everything is straight! The original rear wheel is not strong enough for mb, but the frame has lots of space!

You could always build your own! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbxMezAi9hU

...you have inspired me. What would look awesome on your bike would be to put a hanging tank under the top bar .....

re: indian pedal start motorcycle joke

vhff5e.jpg

Yes...what a gorgeous native american. :)
My denseness/density(?) is amazing, I finally figured out the logic of the loop frame, what, over a hundred years after the first guy realized it. I had thought the skyhawk engine would be small enough that the loop wasn't necessary, but I was very, very wrong.
That engine, like the heart of the grinch, grew going from the box to the frame.

Man, thank you, thank you, thank you for that link. That guy is doing some beautiful work!

Work with your head, not your back! The bike builder in the video mentions he has a hernia or something. Even in the video he is bending pipe around fire hydrants and things. Use proper tools! Even a hand-held pipe bender from a plumbing supply store would be wiser. The bikes look good though.

Yeah, I agree. I posted a design drawing for a home built tubing bender that I built a while back - it is really pretty simple to do.

With the neuropathy I deal with anymore, I'm gonna modify it to use a hydraulic jack.

Back