Inexpensive but comfortable bicycle for 2 stroke motor?

Oh what a cool bike! And so many cool bikes. (Never noticed the gallery before.)

I waaaannt one!!!! (whinning loudly.)

There are lots of cool choices out there. I almost want to sell mine so I can build a chopper... but if I wait, maybe I can have both...:D

Don't know if this helps, but I'm a heavy guy and had the same concerns you do.

I've seen a few "heavy guys" post on forums like this one. Specks I read state these motors are only rated for 280 lbs. Well... ahem, JUST a tad over 300 here! (though I got it down to 290 once on Atkins, could do that again. Probably should.)
Will that type of motor still haul my girth up a hill? Or am I asking too much of it?

I "tilt" in at 330, and I'd guess my bike all geared up weighs about 60#'s. It definitely slows down uphill, but I can't really say I have to do much pedeling. I ran out of fuel a couple days ago, and had to pedel it home (guess I need the fuel guage mod...lol). Being a heavy bike, it was a workout, but it was nice to have that option.

Last edited:
Ok, good to know. My scale stops at 300. I think I "tilt" at about the same.
(Tilt. I like that.)

My scanner decided today to not be seen. I sure hope I don't need to replace that! Severely cuts into my bike mad money!

I'm dying to build another one. But I either have to sell mine to do that, or wait. Probably better to wait...I still have a couple tricks up my sleeve for this build...:cool:

I think I'll have to give my CC a work out for this. I try and keep a zero bal. But what the ****. Summer is too short as it is. (then again, wonder if anyone put snow tires on their bike?)

I bet though, if I can do one, I can sell it for more than it costed. ya think?
Do the next one better.
I have never seen anything like this anywhere near me. Lots of motorcycle people, but not this. I'd have something unique! I bet it would be easy to turn around and sell.

Ahg, gotta watch what I type I guess. I didn't use the dreaded f word. Just that hot place down below. Not allowed I guess. All dots. Oh wHELL.

my first bike is a jaguar. u see it my gallery when i was geting this bike. i new Schwinn..and i remember the plant here.... and is so long gone dam .theres not much made here anymore not even my 501 button fly levi ,,,,,where is USA heheh ok i new i was goin to get a different bike the day i rolled that out of wall mart (why do i support them the stuff there is from where china )
iam use to a good bike and the rims all have wheel hop that cant be fixed my a bike shop ...you are saying its the tire but its not ..the rim hope the shop got them true...and with the hop at 30 ish you cant feel it.... i have this new bike now made by gt dana glide i will build my next wheels or replace these on the bike kustom cruiser with a nice sturdy springer front end and i will be swapping stuff over soon so if you can wait to find what you want great but i couldn't:D

Attachments

• gt.jpg
    gt.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 212
Back