Inexpensive Saddlebags

S

scrollerguy

:D Just thought I'd let everybody know that there are a couple of websites that have nice saddlebags that could be adapted to use with our bikes.

I've been riding now for 50 years, and it's always convienent to have a place to store stuff. These bags may be too wide, but that could be fixed with a little work. I have taken cheap nylon bags in the past, and with a little help from velcro toured Cape Breton without any problem.

http://www.kyhorse.com/store/gifts/gearcarrier.htm

At $14.00 and 25.00 +$5.00 for shipping not too shabby.

Scrollerguyhttp://www.tractorsupply.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/DisplayCategory_10551_10001_171007_14534_-1_14499|14527|14534

that leather price kinda scared me for a minute..... I shoulda known to scroll on down to the nylon bags.

great find!!

Comic Relief

:eek:I recently posted a link where you could buy inexpensive nylon saddle bags, I received an automated response, that I had to share with everyone, here it is.

And now for our semi-famous automated response.

Please do not reply to this email. If you do, through the magic of auto-response, you will get another copy of it. This is just a boring, automated message from a computer at Kyhorse.com/Wes Forsythe Internet Services telling you that we have received an order from your Email address in some size, shape, or form and that an actual human will be processing that order shortly (between coffee/smoke breaks).

Note that the friendly, underpaid staff at C&W Western Horse will be shipping most orders that weigh over two pounds via United Parcel Service. If the address you used when making your purchase is a post office box, then they well may be contacting you soon to get your street address.

Oh, and I am supposed to tell you that if you need to contact us about your order please use the address webmaster@kyhorse.com.

Thank you for your business and for making my simple computer existence just a little more meaningful. Now if you will excuse me, I will go back to playing Poker with the fax machine.

Sincerely,
One of the many computers at Kyhorse.com

Scrollerguy

Back