Info. on whizzers and particular Ambassadores in South East

Bart bingham

Local time
4:50 PM
Looking for other Whizzer Ambassadore owners in the southeast. Compare notes , parts avail. problems..etc.
bart bingham new member Age 78 live in green cove springs Fl. e-mail add hamsab@aol.com

Welcome to MBc! The best southeast source for information on Whizzers is Quenton Guenther, who is in North Carolina. He has extensive experience with Whizzers old and new, including the Ambassador. Quenton is a member here, and if you post a request for Ambassador information in the Whizzer section you will likely hear from him.

Welcome to MBc! The best southeast source for information on Whizzers is Quenton Guenther, who is in North Carolina. He has extensive experience with Whizzers old and new, including the Ambassador. Quenton is a member here, and if you post a request for Ambassador information in the Whizzer section you will likely hear from him.

Newby here... 1st time on any blog... here goes... My name is Keith Metcalf, originally from Lancaster, Ohio, At 19 years, still wet behind the ears... left there to take on a Toolmaker Apprenticeship in Dayton Ohio in April of 1964. Shortly before taking on that new endeavor, I sold my beloved 1952 Pacemaker Whizzer, and came to Dayton in my new 63 Corvair... didn't say I was smart... bad move... selling the Whizzer IE. Making a long story short, did the apprenticeship thing, got married, got drafted, went to Nam, made it back alive. Started a CNC manufacturing Co. in 1982, found golf, and golf got me... lost the shop in 1991... w/some regrets, but not much. Any case came out clean, don't owe anybody nuttin. Happliy semi-retired, still do some consulting to keep me challenged, it puts a few pennies in my pocket. Let's look back on the bolded word Whizzer ! At 73 ... I miss my Whizzer it was a beauty. I'd very much like to link up with Quentin Guenther... I could use some current to "today's times" motor bike guidance. I wonder if he could reach out to me... Not sure about the blog rules, if wrong I'll ask for your forgiveness... any case... my email is 23844kam@gmail... hope to here from you Quentin... Keith

Back