Initial condition Problems

INTP_ty

Ummm...they round it off and pound it into a square peg?
I am concerning the function of government in relation to Law.

It seems to me like every war fought throughout history has been about monetary policy. Albert Einstein said the hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.

I am no where near as smart as that guy. I want to see how things are conducted. So, how does a nation square it’s Dollar?

U

User 27079

Public Law or Political Law? I'm already confused.

Taxation without Representation? I just use H&R Block, they seem to understand :unsure:

U

User 27079

“Just & True”

Namely,

(A^2) + (B^2) = (C^2)
You're an interesting person.
"Just and True" by political terminology or by Constitutional terminology?
I'm just browsing the net on what you're saying. It's prety interesting on all accounts.

Now ya have the mathematics, what does that equation come to squared?

U

User 27079

i have no clue what i am saying or doin, so please take this as comedy hour :p

What does that all mean though, really?

To define "Just" & True" By the United States Constitution, we, have to delve into what the constitution has defined as such, right?
Or am i wrong? If so, please take the time to educate me, i'm always up for education :)

bike4life

How does a Nation square it’s dollar?
Ok so here it goes.... Trasurey has 1000 dollars in the bank. It tells the federal reserve bank to square its money, and the bank closes the account and sends a check for 1000^2 or 1million dollars. The fed can do this, it’s called quantative easing....
U r mistaken no use python formula/ make that mistake again and a if u live in Florida the python god
will come and eat u alive unless u give offering to py5hagurus...
I will say congrats for trolling everyone, so now u get trolled back via the troll man on the bike (avatar)

Last edited:

INTP_ty

Ok so here it goes.... Trasurey has 1000 dollars in the bank. It tells the federal reserve bank to square its money, and the bank closes the account and sends a check for 1000^2 or 1million dollars.
What is the relationship between the Treasury and the People?

If a Nation already owns the assets, the Land, the trees, etc., then what is the need for a bank when You are already holding the assets? You have propogated money to buy a title that For which You already had, in the exact amount you already had.

You have propogated nothing