Input needed... 30mph cruise and 40-45mph top speed ebike

Yes, I've seen Micah's work. He is good. But, the 3000W system is something else entirely and I've decided to go mid drive w/ freewheel. I am tired of that cogging from a gearless hub. And, yes I am in Wisconsin so I will keep it at 30 mph for the most part :sneaky:

Electric bikes are worthless. Wait 5 yrs before you invest too much. Wait til republicans dont control our economy. Then maybe you'll see more advancements in Solar. Wind. And battery technology.

Until republicans stop controlling our economy and pushing oil industries down our throat. Expect continuous problems with batteries and your love for an electric bike.
You're waisting your money. Wake the f*** up dude.

I'll watch you all spend your money on electric problems. Stop being stupid.

When you present a beach cruiser style bike that is electric then talk. All you know how to blab about is electric motorcycles.
Batteries are uselss if they cant recharge themselves safely. Wake up. Solar . show me Solar. The technology hasnt arrived.
Meanwhile. Keep charging away buddy.
Keep in mind. Batteries Will explode before your gas power engine malfunctions.
Please educate yourself. Your so fun closed minded streetRiderz.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you present a beach cruiser style bike that is electric then talk. All you know how to blab about is electric motorcycles.
I don't really like beach cruisers to suit my needs and I've shone you my ebike I'm sure,Have you seen my gas bike's LOL.There are many styles of ebike and if I were going for that style I'd go with one of these.
1540707813921.png

How much is that bike? And do you need extra batteries? How long does charge take? Whats the distance you can travel before your batteries die?

How much is that bike? And do you need extra batteries? How long does charge take? Whats the distance you can travel before your batteries die?
You could build that bike for around $1,100. the retail is around 3k,charge time 3-4 hours from dead with a quick charger,the governed top speed is 28 mph but ungovenred would be around 35 for around the same in distance and thats because these batteries are low voltage and amp hour,Myself I would run it at 72v 23-25 ah and have around 60 miles of travel at 40-45 mph and a top speed of mid 50's.

Electric bikes are worthless. Wait 5 yrs before you invest too much. Wait til republicans dont control our economy. Then maybe you'll see more advancements in Solar. Wind. And battery technology. .
xSH0CKER
Solar and Wind technology are garbage. They'll never ever match the demands of the grid or even compete against oil and gas. You really need those nuclear plants. Its just that we forgot how to build them anymore.

Back