Input needed... 30mph cruise and 40-45mph top speed ebike

If every person put solar on their homes. Especially in dry climates and tropical places. They would be effiecntly powered. If even our HVAC systems used solar. This would decrease 60% of our electrical demand & cost. Decreasing demand on grid. When battery technology is more advanced than what Tesla and these ebike companies are developing. We can store this energy safely. Thats where we are failing. Batteries can not be efficiently safe. Chemicals and ingredients made in batteries are unstable.
If we used natural gas instead of fossil fuels or even biodegradable fuels.
Our grid depends too much on fossil fuels.
Wind turbines are more efficient than solar.

If every person put solar on their homes. Especially in dry climates and tropical places. They would be effiecntly powered. If even our HVAC systems used solar. This would decrease 60% of our electrical demand & cost. Decreasing demand on grid. When battery technology is more advanced than what Tesla and these ebike companies are developing. We can store this energy safely. Thats where we are failing. Batteries can not be efficiently safe. Chemicals and ingredients made in batteries are unstable.
If we used natural gas instead of fossil fuels or even biodegradable fuels.
Our grid depends too much on fossil fuels.
Wind turbines are more efficient than solar.
People are inherantly cheap but some are able to see the cost being spread out over time and therfore battery tech is and has been there for quite some time now.Solar system's can now use super capacitors to take the strain of the cheap lead acid or gel cells to provide crazy life spans and if you desulfate lead acid batteries and keep elctrolite levels corrrect,there's alot of use safely and cheaply in the long run,it's the initail outlay to set stuff up right that makes it seem expensive.I also fly electric and gas r/c planes and rotary craft,I've built drones to carry camera and at best can get 40 min full powered flight times yet the military can get 2 hours with a simular craft.They have all the best of the newest tech and don't release it until they find something better!Do some real research,there are batteries made from salt,from sugar,from other natural componds that will have no ill efects on the ecco system or blow up on you LOL.

People are inherantly cheap but some are able to see the cost being spread out over time and therfore battery tech is and has been there for quite some time now.Solar system's can now use super capacitors to take the strain of the cheap lead acid or gel cells to provide crazy life spans and if you desulfate lead acid batteries and keep elctrolite levels corrrect,there's alot of use safely and cheaply in the long run,it's the initail outlay to set stuff up right that makes it seem expensive.I also fly electric and gas r/c planes and rotary craft,I've built drones to carry camera and at best can get 40 min full powered flight times yet the military can get 2 hours with a simular craft.They have all the best of the newest tech and don't release it until they find something better!Do some real research,there are batteries made from salt,from sugar,from other natural componds that will have no ill efects on the ecco system or blow up on you LOL.
What i am trying to say is that with nuclear E=mc^2. 1 gram of uranium has a lot of energy. Nuclears the most efficient. Especially if Africa and India become developed. They dont give a s**t about the environment, its whatevers the most efficient/cheapest and thats nuclear. "With a complete combustion or fission, approx. 8 kWh of heat can be generated from 1 kg of coal, approx. 12 kWh from 1 kg of mineral oil and around 24,000,000 kWh from 1 kg of uranium-235." The problem is we forgot how to make them, which is why there are so many construction delays, bankrupcies etc and china is going to make easy pre-fab ones and that will become really big in the future.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
What i am trying to say is that with nuclear E=mc^2. 1 gram of uranium has a lot of energy. Nuclears the most efficient. Especially if Africa and India become developed. They dont give a sh*t about the environment, its whatevers the most efficient/cheapest and thats nuclear. "With a complete combustion or fission, approx. 8 kWh of heat can be generated from 1 kg of coal, approx. 12 kWh from 1 kg of mineral oil and around 24,000,000 kWh from 1 kg of uranium-235." The problem is we forgot how to make them, which is why there are so many construction delays, bankrupcies etc and china is going to make easy pre-fab ones and that will become really big in the future.
WTF does this have to do with bikes and their propulsion type? LOL I'm not putting a nucular power plant on any bikes anytime soon,Batteries are the available source of power for bikes atm when electric motors are used,so lets keep it real please.

So, I found a good deal on the HS-142F kit. I will use that engine for the test. And, I need DC. Also, wouldn't the resistance from the generator require higher RPM than idle?

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
WTF does this have to do with bikes and their propulsion type? LOL I'm not putting a nucular power plant on any bikes anytime soon,Batteries are the available source of power for bikes atm when electric motors are used,so lets keep it real please.
You were bragging about solar and wind, needed to let ya know the truth... anyways this is getting off topic. The resistance from the generator?? The EMF/reactantance force idk what r u saying. Yeah you'd need a full bridge rectifier if ya wanted the dc motor and batteries. You can usually get them for free if you pull them out of a broken welder at a junkyard.

You guys need to smoke some of that medical marijuana. Expand your mind. LoL
And think of how we make these gas engines.. Propane or natural gas engines. Same thing.
A conversion kit.
Be cleaner.

You were bragging about solar and wind, needed to let ya know the truth... anyways this is getting off topic. The resistance from the generator?? The EMF/reactantance force idk what r u saying. Yeah you'd need a full bridge rectifier if ya wanted the dc motor and batteries. You can usually get them for free if you pull them out of a broken welder at a junkyard.
I was saying.... I'll be more into EBikes when they are solar powered. Quicker charged and go further on a single charge.
Then. That industry will have my attention.
Yes we got off topic. Lol
It happens.

What? I am just mimicing a wind turbine. Taking the motor from that and turning it via an engine and then piping the current into a controller to charge the batteries? Also, India is the world's leader in renewables especially solar. They got lots of sun and a culture that respects nature.

Back