Intake is restricted down to about 10 mm hole

and yet the whizzer site must've lacked bcs you came here asking,, after receiving many suggestions, you pounced on one of the posters for no good reason and it's fun to come back at you, , youll get ripped if you keep it up lol.
me too would've said just bore it out or MAKE an intake to the spec u want,,
I have not and never will own a wizzer but it's an engine - all the same things apply.
take that to the wizzer site and tellem come here we'll school em on how to DO stuff. lol

and yet the whizzer site must've lacked bcs you came here asking,, after receiving many suggestions, you pounced on one of the posters for no good reason and it's fun to come back at you, , youll get ripped if you keep it up lol.
me too would've said just bore it out or MAKE an intake to the spec u want,,
I have not and never will own a wizzer but it's an engine - all the same things apply.
take that to the wizzer site and tellem come here we'll school em on how to DO stuff. lol
If you never have and never will own a whizzer. SHUT THE f*** UP.

I know what a whizzer is. It’s a turd that’s still gonna be a turd when you open it up. I don’t need to own one to give advice. And sure as hell not dumb enough to get “stumped” by an intake restrictor.

Back